Thursday, June 30, 2011

Companionship

So, today I got GREAT news. I was accepted at Mercer University. I am going back to college!! I was so happy, I did a little dance and squealed like a teenager! Then I grabbed my phone. But to call who? The one person in the whole world I told everything first, is gone. The connection. The companionship. That's what I miss. I know, I know. I am my own woman, and I am strong and I can do anything I want and do it all by myself! But, I loved being married. I loved having someone by my side. Someone who knows everything about me. These small moments are the hardest for me. Yesterday, when Tavin went poop in the potty for the first time, I was so confused. Who do I tell? My best friend, my forever is gone. What is in my new forever? Will there be someone to share things like this with? Someone to wake up to in the morning? Someone to tell stupid secrets too and laugh about them with me? I'm very lonely right now, I need a hug...

No comments:

Post a Comment