Tuesday, June 28, 2011

How can I be healing when I'm soooooooooooo mad. So mad! I want to scream and yell and tell him exactly where to shove it!! He hurt me in more ways than I knew a person could be hurt. So all that healing crap. I take it back. I'm not healing, I'm angry. very, very angry. Angry that he could do this to me and the kids, and not give it a second thought. Angry that he never calls the kids to see how they are doing. Angry because I started censoring myself because he told me my blog hurt him. Yeah, he told ME that I hurt HIM. And I let if affect me! Well tough shit cookie. I'm pissed off. And the whole worlds about to hear about it. For nine years I let you put me down and tell me I wasn't good enough at anything that I did. And for nine years, I believed you. Enough is enough! I able capable and smart and strong and can do what I want. And, no I don't need you for anything. I'm sorry I let myself get so wrapped up in who you made me think I was. I'm not that person, and now I'm out to prove it. Nothing I ever did for nine years was good enough, nothing. And now I have the rest of MY life to live up to my standards!! He makes me so mad, he;s just sitting up there in NC doing whatever he wants, whenever he wants. And I am struggling to make it through my day!! I'm drowning in the kids, and nothing here is mine. I feel misplaced and unwanted. But how do I change my mindset? For so long he made me believe that it didn't matter what I did, it just wasn't enough. How do I let myself let my family in? My parents, who unselfishly, let me move in here to get back on my feet. how do I let them in? How do I undo the damage that was done to my heart? Love, it's all I ever needed. Until it was ripped away from me, and now I'm lost. I think I'm doing fine, and BAM, it all rushes back to me, and I feel like I was hit with a truck. I'm shaken and bruised and wobbly. Will I ever be normal again? I feel so up and down. This roller coaster of emotions is almost to much to handle. I need stable steady ground.

2 comments:

  1. The only way to release him is to forgive him. It will be difficult but if you don't he and your situation will control your every move. Be angry... shit, be livid, but only for a moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what my Beautiful Kim Im with you, he can shove it where the sun dont shine. No one told him to read your blog, he is a grown man and he has definately proved that he makes his own choices so screw him lets get back to focusing on YOU and those amazing kids he is a non factor and thats his own fault. You will have your ups and down as would anyone in this type of situation dont let the same person that walked away without a doubt tell you what you can and cannot say your words inspire me. On top of that it makes me realize im really not the only one out there with issues that i dont know quite how to grasp your Truely an AMAZING women and mother your dreams WILL come true one day and when they do you will look back at all this and smile because YOU made it, because your children look up to you for putting your foot down, standing your ground and rebuilding your life.

    ReplyDelete