Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Tears

Psalm 56:8 You keep track of all my sorrows. You have collected all my tears in your bottle. You have recorded each one in your book.

Last night was rough. I was up with the kids until 1:30 am because they missed daddy. They were crying, big boo-hoo tears. Heart breaking sobs that brought this mommy to her knees. They don't deserve this!! They adore their daddy!! I am a big girl, I can mend my broken heart and find someone who will love me. But they are babies and he is their DADDY! He will always be their DADDY! How do I fix this for them? How do I tell my big girl that daddy chose to leave and not live with us? This isn't a conversation I ever dreamed of having with my babies!
Is there a cure to mend a broken heart caused by daddy?

No comments:

Post a Comment