Friday, June 10, 2011

Here's the Deal

Okay. So, I have had several people tell me that they hope Michael and I work things out. I understand their concern, but after the three months I have just gone through and being tossed to the side like a piece of trash. It's not going to happen. If a man that loved me for nine years can just turn around and walk away from me, WHY, WHY in the world would I, as a self respecting woman, just take him back because he changed his mind back?! I gave him my all, and this is what I got. I am mad, I am ssoooooo mad right now. Mostly at myself. I was so wrapped up in living his life, being his wife, I lost me. And now I am almost 30, have three kids and live in my parents house. Now that's a dating profile that's gonna get a bunch of interest. So, being lost  in his life, I stopped living mine and now I'm at the lowest point in my life, and there is nowhere to go but up from here. Question is(You knew I was gonna ask a question!) What's my first step?

1 comment:

  1. Ask yourself... what dreams did you have before you met him. Write it down and get to work! Put the pain away and make it happen! Now it is for you!

    ReplyDelete