Sunday, June 19, 2011

Who said?

Whoever said that everything happens for a reason needs to be punched in the face. Poop on you, cause that's crap.  My life is hard. My life is nothing I want it to be. Whoever said nothing good in life comes easy, I'd like to punch them in the balls. And don't get me started on good things come to those who wait! I'm almost 30 years old! I've done the single thing, I lived at my parents while going to school and working a part time job. Why am I going backwards?! Don't tell me, there's an annoying little saying for that?? One day at a time, I hear this one a lot. I'm struggling to make it an hour at a time, let alone 24 of them!! Oh, and God won't give you anything you can't handle. UMMMMM..... I'm not handling this very well, so how's that one gonna work out for me? I'm a mess, a hot southern mess. I cry. I eat too much. I mope. I have anxiety, lots of it. I just wanna yell at someone. Tell them exactly where they can shove it. Get all this crap outta me! I am just lost. And I know there's a whole bunch of sayings for that one. But truthfully, how the hell am I going to get through this?

2 comments:

  1. you have no choice, you get around it...or it gets you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea those are cliches but you have to make a choice. He isn't coming back... and now its GOD and you! You can do it... your kids will appreciate and respect you for getting up and dusting yourself off!

    ReplyDelete