Saturday, June 11, 2011

When I was younger, I wanted to be an actress. Really, really, bad. I also wanted to be in broadcast journalism. My first step. Achieving a dream. If they were at one point the dreams and plans I had for my life, why can't they STILL be my aspirations now? Look out world, you haven't seen the best of me yet! Step one, achieving my dreams. Okay, maybe that's like step 12. Step one really needs to be learning to stand up straight. I've been blind sided by a low blow. Picking myself up and dusting myself off is really step one. Easier said then done. There have been a few days when I've felt as though I could conquer the world. But there are others that kick my ass. Life is hard, life is super-duper hard. And I for one don't want to be the loser in this situation. Talk is easy. But actually doing all these things is going to be hard, but I'm a wildflower... no rose no daisy can touch what I got!
I went to dinner with a friend tonight, and she asked me a good question. "Have you seen anyone not make it?" No, everyone I know that has a curve ball thrown at them, has made it. Encouraging. This is not the path I had laid out for my life. But that doesn't mean it has to be bad. I can make my life even more awesome than it was before. Wanna watch me?

2 comments:

  1. This is inspiring. I think you should really pursue this. Will you go to college to pursue these careers? If you do... do it the traditional way and not online. Go into those classrooms and meet new fresh faced people. Aspire, Seek, and Attain! I am watching. God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I am going to school the traditional way. Ive applied and just awaiting response. Thank you for the support.

    ReplyDelete