Monday, June 13, 2011

I am the only one that can make me happy. Why is this so hard to remember? Today was a bust. I moped around the house and the only thing I did was put laundry away. My mom reminded me that Michael isn't up there in NC moping around. In fact, he's probably livin' it up. Enjoying every moment of being single. And here I am, sulking around let grief and anger consume me. So, why am I letting him do this to me? Why am I still giving him control over me? And if I am in fact the only one that can make me happy, why am I so miserable?!

1 comment:

  1. it's ok! perfectly understandable why you are moping. your mom is right though, you should try and get out and feel better. maybe going to bars and clubs isn't your thing(heh, not mine anyway! hehe), but you could still go other places. what does kim like to do? coffee shop? favorite store? now is the time to have fun without making excuses! :) :)

    ReplyDelete