Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Life is good at the beach

I'm in Florida visiting my best friend this week.


I brought Kailey with me, for a girls week!!

Kailey said the beach was sooooooo much fun! It was so good to see her having fun, all her worries washed away, being a kid!

 Yeah, so I'm starting a journey to find me, so why not try new things?! That's me in the ocean. Yup, Ive always been scared to walk into the water. But today, I did it, and I even boogie boarded (is that a word) once too. It may not seem like much, but for me it was a big deal to try something new, and overcome a fear.

If the sand wasn't so messy, I could definitely live at the beach.

And with a view like this, I, for once, didn't have a care in the world. I needed this vacation more than I knew. A best friend is a best friend for a reason. The one person I can talk to and cry and be crazy with. And she understands. And still loves me. Let the healing begin!

   
P.S. Rachel is Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment