Thursday, June 9, 2011

Change

I know I ask a lot of questions, but I have so many things going on in my brain. How does someone quit their lives? If the roles were reversed and I left. I don't think I could go but a few hours without know what my kids were doing. In fact I know that if I were gone, all I would think about is them. I don't understand men. I don't think I ever will.
I was reading one of my favorite books today, Captivating, by John and Stacey Elredge. I just don't know how he thinks his life is complete without me. Woman was the last thing God created. It wasn't until he made us that he was satisfied with his creation. Enough said.
As much as I want to be loved again, I need to know that I am worthy of love. I need to love Kimmie before someone can love me. My trouble is, where do I find that love for myself? Where does that come from? I know I'm awesome (you know you smiled at that), but where does self-worth come from? I pray everyday that I find it. If this is a lesson in patients, God you win! Tell me where my worth lies.

No comments:

Post a Comment