Saturday, July 2, 2011

Funny how time heals. Two weeks I was struggling to get through my days. Crying all the time. And today, I'm just so lucky to have the life I have. I have amazing parents, wonderful kids and Ive learned through this blog an amazing group of friends who are very supportive! What girl wouldn't be happy?
Last night was the 4th celebration here in Warner Robins. Michael is in town, so my parents, me and the kids went with him to the fireworks and concert. Sitting on the blanket, every year before he would hold me while we watched the fireworks. This time, he held Kailey and Andrew and I wasn't sad. That isn't my life anymore. I am embracing my new, better life. Granted, I wake up alone, but God will give me that in due time. Right now, I am enjoying finding myself. Being lost is horrible and I didn't think I could ever come out of it. But this journey is one that I am grateful to travel.

2 comments:

  1. YEAY I love to hear you talk like that it makes me so happy WHOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ok so I was thinking last night and ive come up with a new plan when you come to visit...MAKEOVERS!!! we'll do nails hair make up and cloths and then we'll go sing our hearts out at some bar and let everyone laugh at us but we'll be laughing with them so it will all be worth it
    Im so happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. new you would get there at some point I always say God never gives us more than we can handle he just likes to test us at times just to see how strong we are

    ReplyDelete