Monday, July 18, 2011

Sweet Child O Mine

So, not only am I the only with a new start, my babies are also venturing out on new things. Tavin had his first day of 'school', daycare. Talk about breakin a momma's heart! When I dropped him off today, his teacher, Mrs. Kathy said he would be just fine. I put Tavin down and said, 'Give momma a kiss,' he puckered up and kissed me goodbye. Well, I didn't think this whole thing all the way through. Andrew and Kailey were standing right next to me. My poor Tavy baby thought they were staying too! When all THREE of us left he wailed!!! It broke my heart. Really. After 5 hours I just couldn't leave him there any longer. I went and picked him up. I don't know who was happier to see whom. He ran up to me, mouth full of peaches! Melt my heart! Mrs. Kathy said he fussed a few times, but her did okay for his first day. Now, tomorrow he knows what's going on and I know he's gonna be upset. So, this mommy needs to put her big girl panties on and do it for him. *SIGH* Why does he have to grow up, that Sweet Child O Mine?

No comments:

Post a Comment