Thursday, July 21, 2011

Explicite

The last few days have been downhill. The loneliness of this whole thing has been suffocating. Ive felt like I'm reliving the first few days of this whole situation. And dammit if I didn't feel sorry for myself. But, a little perspective can bring things into a whole new light. I just talked to Michael for about an hour and a half. Well, yelled at him mostly. It seems that I've done everything wrong and that I am a horrible wife. Hmmmm, didn't seem that way when we were married. Didn't seem that way when he went out with his buddies every weekend. Didn't seem that way in bed. All these 'complaints' that he is using I call bullshit on. Bullshit on everything. And Fuck him for fucking me over. He thinks a little scank ass whore can be more than I ever was. Well good fucking luck! Not this time. You have screwed me one to many times. That was the calm before the storm. i am a scored woman, who has, for to long pretended to be okay with everything. I'm NOT! I'm pissed off and the worlds about to find out. You say you always put me and the kids first, I'm calling bullshit again. Boy, you have no idea what you have done. Nor do you have any idea what's about to happen. I'm done protecting you and your career. Yes, I love you, but I refuse to be treated this way any longer. YOU turned around and walked away. YOU had the affair. YOU decided that some ugly ass bitch was worth more than me and the kids. NOW YOU are gonna suffer all the consequences that go with it!
 You think you are 'happy' now with a woman who agrees with EVERYTHING you say? I'm sorry I'm too much of a woman because I have an opinion!! And cheating on me, like you weren't getting enough. Boy you had more sex than all your friends combined. Dumb ass. I called tonight and told you that I still wanted you. But after that conversation. I'm done. Don't come back. Don't call and ask me how my day was. Don't. I don't want to be your friend. I'm angry and pissed off and I don't care anymore. You have hurt me time and time again. Enjoy your whore, on second thought. Don't. I hope you are fucking miserable with her and that nothing you do in your life ever amounts to anything compared to me and the kids. I'm moving on.

1 comment: