Saturday, July 16, 2011

New Beginnings

Time does heal. Four weeks ago, I thought my life was over. I was convinced of such. But today, MY life is just beginning. I have three wonderful, albeit crazy, children. Loving parents who have taken me in, no questions asked. And I am on my way to a wonderful career by going back to college. My whole life I thought I was only someone because someone loved me. Turns out, me loving me is all I really ever needed. Trust me though, the man that ends up with me is gonna be a lucky man. I am quiet the catch, I am quickly finding out. Self worth is so important to self love. I am realizing what I am worth, and that I am worth more than I have ever imagined. God is teaching me patients. Funny, the one fruit of the spirit I'm lousy at. But my true love will come in time and I know God has something awesome planned for me. Better than anything I could ever try and force my life to be. So here is to new beginnings, a new chapter and a better Kimmie. Look out world, I'm on my way!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment