Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Simple

It seems as though I have some friends worried about what I am posting on my blog. Well, I am entitled to say whatever comes into my pretty little brain, and trust me, I censor myself. I know you are looking out for my well-being, and I thank you whole-heartedly. BUT, this blog is my way to vent. This is where I can post my feelings and thoughts and receive criticism or insight.  I relish everything my friends have to say to me. It is so important to know that I have support and people believing in me. But, once again, this is the place I vent. I will never do anything rash. I vent here first, then think about what my plan of action is. Those three babies, they are what matters the most in the world. And I have to think of them first and foremost. So, please, let me vent. Let me throw a fit and be stupid on here. Because, here is where it stays. What happens on American Honey, stays on American Honey.

1 comment:

  1. I think it is very brave to put yourself out there, and show your heart. If anyone has a problem with that, they are judging, haven't been in your shoes, and shouldn't be reading your blog. It breaks my heart to know your pain, but I cannot tell you how healthy it is for you to get it all out. (I also laugh at what your kids say.) Love, Jenny

    ReplyDelete