Friday, July 8, 2011

Finally...

Today was my last day at Michaels house. I packed up my U-Haul and came home to Georgia. Before I left, we had a talk. A much needed, adult conversation. The in's and out's of our relationship, are ours alone. But, we are remaining friends. I love the man, always will. But, and this is a huge BUT, I will no longer be controlled by him. I am my own person, and everything he is 'providing' me is deserved. I stood by him for nine years. And I deserve EVERYTHING I am getting. So, please, no more judgement. I am finally standing on my own two feet (well, mommy and daddy are helping a smidgin) And become the person I have always dreamed me to be. I may be rough around the edges, and totally fabulous. But I am who I am, so love me for me and not who you want me to be.

1 comment:

  1. Ok, here is how I see it. You absolutely deserve what he is providing. You were more of a wife to him than most. You stood by his side. Held down the home front and welcomed him home with open arms every time. You are a wonderful person and such a strong woman. Never EVER forget that.

    ReplyDelete