Friday, July 8, 2011

Enough Already!

I am beyond speechless. Is that even possible with my big mouth? I guess I was asking for it, but still I didn't think it was actually going to happen! I drove up to North Carolina, with my children in tow to get the kids toys and things from Michael's house (where the household good were delivered). My heart was racing as I pulled in and saw HER car at HIS house! Speechless. I don't know what to say. Furious. Hurt, again. And finally closure. I'm not going into details about what happened. But, as weird and crazy as it sounds. Seeing her, even with her head hung in shame, was the closure I needed to move on. He doesn't want to be with me anymore. p e r i o d. Can't change it, and it this point, I don't want to. So even if I am falling further down, there is nowhere to go but up from this moment on.

No comments:

Post a Comment