Saturday, August 6, 2011

So, I've been doing a whole lot better these last few weeks. I've made a decision to move on and I have. Leaps and bounds. But last night it hit me hard, I'm lonely. Not I need a man, but I just don't have anyone here. I mean I moved back to my hometown where everyone has their lives already. I'm trying to rebuild mine, and I don't know where I belong. Hanging out with my married friends, I don't know if that would be awkward or not, but we are in different places in our lives. And I'm not 22, so I can't go to the club and party all night long. So, I am now looking for my place in this world. Where do I fit? Not even fit, where do I belong? The thought of going to a 'single parents' group is downright depressing.
Just feeling blah today.

No comments:

Post a Comment