Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Ya Know

So, turns out, I'm not perfect. But you know what, fuck it! I'm Kimmie!!!! I am who I am, and that is all I can ever be. And if anyone can't except that, they aren't worth my time and effort. I am worth so much more than I have put myself through the last nine years. So much more! I am worth of love, yeah, that unconditional kind. The kind of Love that only my children and parents have shown me, you know, the kind that they love you now matter how bad you mess up! Yeah that kind!

Even though I have been through some shit, and back. I have people who love me, and this STILL astounds me. The three faces of my babies, who love me no matter how much I can't do for them. The pride in my parents face when they say, 'this is my daughter' , no one can explain that feeling, The feeling of, hello, I've let them down on so many levels, and they are STILL proud of who I am. The feeling of knowing there are three souls in this universe who will love me, no matter how much I screw up!

I am unworthy of such love. I am undeserving. And yet, God still chose me to have these people in my life. How lucky can one girl be?!?!??!?!

There are A LOT of things to be negative about in my life, but the love that surrounds me is nothing compared to it. I am so lucky, and happy that this is my life!!!

Jealous Much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment