Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The path to self discovery is quiet awkward.  I thought, hey, I'm Kimmie and I can do this. Well, granted I'm Kimmie, but doing this is H A R D. Being a student again is tough, being a mommy is harder than I could ever imagine. And knowing that at any minute I could let someone down, down right impossible to comprehend.

I do my day to day, pretending like I have it together. And I just pray that no one figures out what a mess I really am. Who am I to deserve ANY of this. Parents that took me and my kids in, no questions asked. Going to school to be what Kimmie wants to be. Kids that love me, flaws and all. I'm not worthy of this. Not even in the slightest. Yet.... they still smile at me. They still tell me they love me. And you, my friends, remind me of how much I am worthy.

It's easy for me to get stuck on the bad that has happened. BUT, it turns out, this has been the best experience of my life. And my worth, it's out there somewhere, I'll find it. But for now. Knowing that you, whoever is reading this, loves me. That is all I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment