Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Life's A Dance You Learn As You Go

Life's a Dance You Learn as You go, Sometimes you Lead, Sometimes You follow, Don't worry about what you don't know...

I dunno. Right now I am in the lead, going who knows where!!!! There are no dance steps to show me what my next move is. I have the sexy dancing shoes, just no direction. I just wonder when all this struggle will finally pay off.

It's been months and months of struggling. I feel as if I am no closer now than I was last June. I'm a hot southern mess and just don't know how to become all that I know I can be.

I know what I want. That's for damn sure. How to get there, I dunno!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Even though I know this is a tough time for you, I know you are strong and I love the honesty with which you speak of your experience. That's why I mentioned you in my blog for a blog award. You can find it here: http://southernbelleasanarmywife.blogspot.com/2012/02/liebster-award-plus-few-things-that.html

    ReplyDelete