Friday, January 27, 2012

Blah, blah, blah, blah BLAH!  I have been struuuuuggling for months now. I know, it's one step at a time. I breathe in, I breathe out, put one foot in front of the other. Take it one day at a time.
And then I fall. I have dirt in my eyes from falling on my face. I have a bruised tailbone from falling on my ass. WHY does, finding my place and what is meant for my life so flippin' hard!!!!!!!!
I didn't say it was going to be easy, I said it was going to be worth it. Well HELL, what ever I have coming is WORTH IT! Cause I have been through hell and I am on my way back.
I never wanted any of this. And never wanted to accept it. I let my 'circumstance' become who I was. And I know I am more than that. So now, once again. Because I learn the hard way. I am on the search for my place in this world, in this life.

Sheesh. I need a vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment