Monday, December 26, 2011

New Chapter and a New Start

This holiday weekend has been more than I expected. What I wanted was a nice Christmas with my babies and my parents. BUT what I got was a Christmas with my parents, my babies and my ex husband. It takes a lot of paitents, and understand that he is their daddy and needs to be with them too. A LOT!!!! I went into Christmas wishing that it was my house, and my own families Christmas. But life has given me a different hand, one that I didn't expect. And, this weekend has given me a chance to realize that my life WILL go on. And that it has.

My life will go on! My kids will be okay! Life isn't what I thought, isn't what I planned, but IT is what it needs to be.
My life IS living in my parents house, with my three kids, and going to school to finish my degree. My parents have given me something my ex never did, a chance.
My kids love me for me, and one day I WILL make them proud.
My ex is just starting to see what he walked away from.
BUT as the saying goes: If he is dumb enough to walk away, be SMART enough to let him go. And THIS is what I am working on, my next chapter!!!!!
And this chapter is going to be MORE than I could ever wish for!! GIVE me what I never expected!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment