Friday, October 21, 2011

I'm a crazy kinda girl

Self worth comes from one thing, thinking you are worthy. - Wayne Dyer

This week has been a crawl for me. I feel as though I have been punched in the gut and flown back a few thousand steps. And then, I feel like geez I'm bitching a lot. AAHHH! Where did my stable ground go?

  Stupidity got the best of me, and now I am paying for letting my guard down. This stupid boy is going to ruin me forever. I don't want to hurt anymore. I've been looking in all the wrong places and doing all the wrong things. Still, my self-worth is no where around.

I want someone to love all the things I hate about myself, instead of someone who will point them out and make me feel worse.

1 comment:

  1. You are a loving person. Like/love yourself & become the person you want to be & all the other stuff will fall into place. Love you & keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete