Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Real Life Sucks!

So, I've been in school for three weeks now and boy does it blow! I really don't like homework. I really don't like being able to do everything for my kids. I don't like studying. GRRRRRRRR. But I have to pay my dues, right? Once I am done with school, all this will be worth it. Right?

When did life get so hard? When did the life I had always dreamed of become something I don't recognize? Life has dealt me a hand. And I am trying to figure out how to play it to my advantage. But right now, this very moment, I feel like I'm losing.

It's easy to get down because I did bad on a test. It's easy to get down because I don't have anyone to tell my day too. It's easy to get down, period! But I have to stay positive. And today is one of the days where I don't have the strength to be positive.

Where my life is going, I haven't a clue. But I know it's gotta be better than what I've been through. Because if not, then what the hell am I doing all this for?!

I followed a friends advice and made a list. A list of things I want in my mate. It's a tall order let me tell you. But if anyone can do it, God can. And so, I'm waiting for this person to just walk into my life.

Is that how it works? I wait? Or do I have to go searching for what I want? 10 years outta the loop, and I have no idea what I am doing!!

So, please dear friends, let me know I am doing a good job. Let me know that I am on the right path. Because I feel sooooooooo lost right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment