Tuesday, November 27, 2012

The Final Chapter

I have given way too much of myself to this separation from Michael. I am starting anew. A new year, and new start and all that jazz.
I have suffered and meddled and simmered and fumed enough for a lifetime. I am now telling you, my friends, that I am leaving that in my past. Because that is where it is and where it belongs. Unlucky 2013 is going to be my best year of my life, I am claiming it for myself and I know that God will deliver.
I know drama is much more fun to read about, but I am sorry. My misery is no longer enjoyment for others to read about. I finally found my happy and I plan to dwell there forever. No single person can complete me, I alone complete myself. It has taken a year and 8 months to figure this out. A year and 8 months that I will never get back. A year and 8 months of my kids lives that I missed out on because I was distracted. A year and 8 months that I was miserable and saw the good in nothing. This time next year, you as my witness, I will be happier in my life than I have ever been. Not because I will have found someone to love, but because I will have spent a year finally loving myself. Kimmie is a pretty awesome person, and I am glad to call you my friend. I am glad that you have traveled thought this journey with me, and see me on the other side stronger, happier and Kimmier!
For those of you who are wondering, I am not getting rid of my blog. I plan to continue being sweet American Honey. I just have a new battle, the battle of my weight. Not to mention the day to days of being a single mom. Follow me and listen to my ups and downs, and the funny things my kids say. But mostly, support me in my weight loss goals. I know I am going to need encouragement, accountability and support. Will you be that for me?

1 comment:

  1. You can do it! Take it from someone who lost 50lbs and kept if off, if I can do it anyone can!! You got this!

    ReplyDelete