Thursday, April 26, 2012

A year

It's been a little over a year since my life was flipped upside down. And if you had told me this time last year that I would be here, in this fabulous room with three amazing kids, finishing my first year of Mercer, with parents who support me with no questions asked. I would have cried, taken a shot of tequila and told you that you were crazy!!
But, here I am. Crazier, stronger, wiser and grayer than I was a year ago. This year has been toooouuuuugh! I can't even begin to describe how hard it has been on me. BUT, that was then. And with a new year I want to start anew with my blog. No longer will it be about how hurt I am. But how strong I have become. I will record what my babies are doing, because that is what matters the most in life. I will let everyone know when I begin to let someone close to me again.
I want to share the good parts of my life with you, not just my tragedy. It happened, it hurt but now I am a stronger Kimmie and I can kick anything that comes my way in the ass. So, join me as I continue to grow and find my place in this big world.

1 comment:

  1. This was written just days after I left WR to head West.

    ReplyDelete